Saturday, April 24, 2010

First Words...

  
SINING - our very own Filipino word for Art. I was asking myself " Am I ready to tell the world and impart to them on how I see it."
 Being an artist we communicate "visually" and knock at the door of our society to show them their reflections( at least done artistically).

Everything is written by the same Hand. The alchemist - Paulo Coelho

It's the same Hand that formed our fragile body from dust and gives our hands the talent and ability. Kudos! My Best of all Friends. This is all for you and about you.

First blog

        To blog or not to blog. I was battling over to take the first few step. I am currently reading a book of Paulo Coelho entitled "The winner stand alone" and I was struck with on the what  I have read....

" Talent is a universal gift, but it takes a lot of  courage to use it." - Paulo Coelho

Then I could say I took the courage. This is it!

I could relate to the painting of Cornelius Acasio's "First Step"
I bet this man took the first step,first brush strokes,and dare to show the world his idea and talent.





And MADE Metrobank Art and Design Excellence) recognize his talent by taking home the beacon.

Budding or full grown as an artist let us take the courage to use our talents.

MADE 2010 is now calling for entries.

So get that canvass and reflect to the world on how we see it.

www.mbfoundation.org.ph/prog_MADE.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad, i did not finish my entry. anyway i'll try next year

palhyn said...

.... there will always be a next time!

Post a Comment